Thursday, October 16, 2014

Movie Review: Mom's Night Out

Moms Night Out
 came out Mother's Day weekend and was the talk of the Catholic Mom blogosphere, so I do realize that I am coming very late to this party. (This is what happens when you are #127 on the hold list at the library!) However, I finally got to see this movie this past weekend, and I have to say, it was worth every moment of the wait.

Three moms try to take a much-needed night out and it turns into a total comedy of errors. Realistic? Not really. But this is totally laugh out loud funny (even my boys were literally rolling on the ground). If you are a mom, you will recognize yourself in these women at least a little bit. You'll laugh and maybe even cry a little. At the very least, it will be a family-friendly couple of hours, perfect for a family movie night with pre-teen or older kids.

My favorite line from the movie: One of the women is a mommy blogger and she writes "I'm a mess, but I'm a beautiful mess!" Aren't we all :)


No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...