Friday, February 19, 2016

Prayer of Evangelizers

All Christians are called to evangelize. This Prayer of Evangelizers was printed in the February-March 2016 issue of The Catholic Mirror.

Prayer of Evangelizers


God of life and love,
pour forth your Spirit
to inspire me with Your words of compassion,
forgiveness and love.
Stir in me a desire to renew
my faith and deepen my relationship
with Jesus, Your son.
Open my heart to hear and live Your Gospel message.
Strengthen me to be a
sharer of the Good News
in words and witness
proclaiming your all-inclusive
love, mercy, and grace
in all that I do. 
Amen.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...