Sunday, October 08, 2017

The Catholic Mom's Desk Calendar: One-Minute Prayers for Every Day

Lisa Hendey just released her latest project: The Catholic Mom's Desk Calendar - a perpetual calendar that can be used each year.

She shares:While I was writing this project, I considered the needs of women like my two sisters, both busy working moms who give so much of themselves to the world around them. I prayed for young homeschooling moms I know, who need and deserve daily "hugs" from God! I pondered my own mom, a retired "nana" who still is the major prayer warrior for our family. And I even thought of myself, desiring to create a resource that could easily be tucked into my carry on to go with me wherever on earth I'm praying each morning.

 The Catholic Mom's Desk Calendar would be a perfect gift for any Catholic Mom you know. Purchase it from Amazon and help support this site. http://amzn.to/2yzK69q

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...