Monday, March 04, 2019

New "Watercolor" Quilt

I finished my latest quilt project last night. This is a "watercolor" lap quilt made up primarily of 2.5" squares of color with some applique thrown in (in the garden portion). It is supposed to be a sunset, trees, water, and garden as if you were looking out a window onto a scene. Of course, this looked very different in my mind when I started it, but I'm pleased with how it came out.

Now the challenge is to come up with a new idea. On the plus side, these projects take me 1 - 2 years (I only work on them a couple hours a week) so once I have one, it keeps me busy for quite a while.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...