Friday, January 06, 2023

Embrace Creativity in 2023

 

Amazon is currently offering my thirty-one day, paperback, full-color devotional on the gift of creativity, The Work of Our Hands, for only $4.35. I have no idea how long that price will last, but now is a great time to grab this book at a bargain!

Here is the book description:

 Do you think of yourself as being a creative person? All too often we compartmentalize creativity, making it the realm of artists, musicians, and writers. In reality, we are all called to be creative in some way. God is the great Creator. Scripture tells us that we are made in the image and likeness of God. As such, that creativity is an innate part of what it means to be human. We are all invited to contribute to the ongoing story of creation. Written from a Roman Catholic perspective, these pages invite you to reflect on the universal God-given gift of creativity and the ways that you can embrace that gift in your own life.

And some reviews from readers:

The author brought me inspiration and affirmation through this lovely little book. I took my time and savored each reflection. Each one includes both a prayer and an action. This is a book which doesn't have to come to an end, as it can be taken up and enjoyed all over again, and can continue to inspire our thoughts and our lives. - Margaret Myers

I do not think of myself as creative or as having any creative gifts. Reading this book has given me much on which to reflect. My creativity is not in the areas I would have thought were creative before reading this book. I cannot draw, or paint, or sculpt. I can write a book review, but that is about as far as my talents in those areas lie. My real talents, my creativities, lie in the ability to take care of others and to organize. I highly recommend this little book as a tool for anyone struggling to see themselves as God sees them. It has the tools to help you on that journey. - Christine Hebert

 Purchase The Work of Our Hands on Amazon!

No comments:

#OpenBook for May 2024

Happy May! May is my favorite month of the year!  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Link...