Monday, July 15, 2024

A New Christmas Quilt

 

I haven't been doing much quilting lately. It used to be my Saturday night project when we would watch movies together as a family, but lately it seems everyone has been going their own direction. Still, I've worked on this here and there over the past year or so. I didn't intend for it to be a Christmas quilt when I started and it will get used all year, but the color scheme has that Christmas feel. 

 I did a patchwork quilt this time around instead of the more artistic quilts I've done the past few times. I just wanted a change. I'm not sure what my next quilt will be. First, I need to repair some of the older ones that have become worn with use. But, it is always nice to complete a project!

No comments:

Three Works of Reparation and Why They Matter

  The Catholic Encyclopedia defines reparation as “the making of amends for harm or damage done to another person.” When Christ died on t...