Monday, October 09, 2006

Remembering that we are special to God

Truly you have formed my inmost being;
you knit me in my mother's womb.
I give you thanks that I am fearfully, wonderfully made;
wonderful are your works.
Psalm 139:13-14

These words from Psalm 139 remind us that we are special. It is so easy to forget that fact in the busyness of daily life. God made each one of us. From the time that we existed only in the mind of God, to our conception and birth, and every day of our lives, God has created us to be special. We are walking miracles! Remember that the next time life is weighing you down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I've ever thought of myself as a "walking miracle." You are right- we get so busy with the details of life, it's hard to gain the perspective gained from this verse. Thanks for the reminder.

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...