Saturday, October 07, 2006

Susan B. Anthony List

I came across this group today (ironically enough in an article in a woman's magazine that was trying to work against them.) The Susan B. Anthony List is working to increase the number of Pro-Life women in Congress. Unfortunately, so many people feel that in order to be a feminist, you need to be Pro-Choice. All I can think of in response to that is the famous quotation "How sad it is to need to kill a baby in order to live the life you choose."

In any case, this group is seriously underfunded and no where near as influential as that other "list" group, which shall remain nameless because I don't want to give them any publicity, that works to keep Pro-Life candidates out of office. Hopefully, in time, that tide will change in our favor.

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...