Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Spiritual Popcorn

My local Diocesan magazine, "The Catholic Mirror" features a column each issue from Paul Jarzembowski, who blogs at Spiritual Popcorn. After reading his columns for some time, I was inspired to check out his blog. Paul is obviously someone who loves movies (as much as I love books!) and works to find the spiritual themes in them.

His profile states: Paul Jarzembowski is the Director of Young Adult Ministry for the Catholic Diocese of Joliet in Illinois. He is also the Acting Executive Director of the National Catholic Young Adult Ministry Association (NCYAMA). He is currently a grad student in the Institute of Pastoral Studies at Loyola University Chicago, and in the meantime writes as a "movie theologian", exploring the connections between pop culture and faith. I encourage you to check out his blog.

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...