Monday, June 26, 2006

Why Pray?

At various times in my life, people have asked me why I pray. Honestly, I can't imagine life without prayer. My day is not complete and certainly does not go well if I have not checked in with God. God is my well. Only He has the blueprints of what I am supposed to be doing with my day. He also created my children which means that only He holds the key to understanding them. I wouldn't want to try to bring them up without God's assistance.

Why Pray? Because prayer is the key to a fuller relationship with the One who knows us and loves us more than any other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep the blog going. Very nice. I am a home school mother in WA. Have you ever thought about writing something about decency on television? I feel overwhelmed sometimes with all that I have to take care of and if I let my kids watch any television, it seems that everything on there is just filth! Where can you turn

#OpenBook for May 2024

Happy May! May is my favorite month of the year!  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Link...