Tuesday, April 22, 2008

10 Reasons to Turn Off Your TV

This week is "Turn Off Your Television Week." While my husband boycotts allowing that to happen, I do think it is true that there are definitely better things to do with your life than plunk yourself in front of a television. I like a few shows as much as the next person and enjoy my weekly movie night with my husband (via DVD or Video). My children are also allowed to watch TV in moderation, so I'm really not anti-TV. I'm anti-too-much-TV.

In any case, this is a good article on why we should shut the TV off more often:

http://longevity.about.com/od/lifelongrelationships/tp/Turn_Off_TV.htm

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...