Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Updating the website

The boys went on a field trip to the Big E (a big New England State Fair) today with Grandma, leaving yours truly to see how much she could accomplish in their absence. I did get quite a bit done, although of course not as much as I had hoped.

One of the projects I have had on my to-do list for months is to convert my Spiritual Woman site over to Wordpress so that it would be on a content management system. I just don't have the time to create the html pages like I used to. I'm hoping that this will help me put up pages more frequently and make the site more of a resource. So, I spent much of today working on that. As anyone who has worked with wordpress.org can attest, simply choosing a template is quite a project. There is no guarantee I will keep the one I have up!

I have kept all the pages from my old site, so if anyone had links to them, they will still work. The archived index page can be found at: Spiritual Woman Archive. I want to copy all the pages over to the new system, but there are literally hundreds of them and I'm not sure when or if that will happen. If I can just keep the site active from now on, I will be happy :)

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...