Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Creativity at Work

I was reading Martha Stewart "Living" today and came across this great article Creativity at Work. It is about the real life work-spaces of the people who work for Martha Stewart Living Magazine. What I loved about it was the photos. In a magazine devoted to everything being neat and perfect, some of these people work and create in some downright messy environments. I love it! As someone whose workspace has never been neat (I was one of those kids who had papers falling out of their desk in grammar school), I can only rejoice. There is part of me who would love to be more organized, but I am one of those people where if I can't see it, I forget about it. Some of us can indeed be both messy and productive!

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...