Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Senior's Prayer

I came across this prayer in a little book of prayers that came in the mail today from the The Central Association of the Miraculous Medal in Philadelphia, PA.

A Senior's Prayer

Come, Virgin Mary, come and stay with me, for my day is far spent. Come when I am lonely and my spirit cries out for sympathy as a child cries out in the dark. Come, when my soul is troubled and dismayed, and the sins of my past rise up against me. But most of all, in my dying hour, ask the Lord Jesus to come and forgive me before I am called to my final home. Amen.

2 comments:

Admin said...

A web search led me to your blog. Thanks for being faithful to your FAITH!

Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur said...

Hi Joni,

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you'll come back again.

Best wishes,
Patrice

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...