Thursday, March 07, 2013

Certificate of Sacred Art

This is filed under my "pipe dream" category. One of my "problems" in life is that I want to do too much. There is so much I would like to study and learn and work at, all of which comes into constant conflict with how much I have to do and the reality of my life as it is. So, no, this will never happen for me, but for those who have the ability to do so, this looks like an incredible program.

Certificate of Sacred Art at St. Mary's University College

2 comments:

Chris said...

It DOES look incredible...but never say never.:)...Maybe at some point "later on," right?
I looked around their site and LIKED them on FB, as well......Thx for sharing the site

Have a lovely day, Patrice.xoxoxoxo

Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur said...

Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for stopping by :)

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...