Sunday, March 17, 2013

Lent with St. Faustina, 5th Sunday of Lent

Love casts out fear. Since I came to love God with my whole being and with all the strength of my heart, fear has left me. Even if I were to hear the most terrifying things about God's justice, I would not fear Him at all, because I have come to know Him well. God is love, and His spirit is peace. I see now that my deeds which have flowed from love are more perfect than those which I have done out of fear. I have places my trust in God and fear nothing. I have given myself over to His holy will; let Him do with me as He wishes, and I will still love Him. (589)

Diary of St. Faustina: Divine Mercy in My Soul

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...