Monday, August 15, 2016

The Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion

My contributing author's copies of The Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion came in the mail today. I am honored to be included among the authors who wrote reflections for this lovely book. Each month has a theme with each day having a topic within that theme (unless there is a feast day to talk about). For example, January's topic is Resolution, June's is Family Fun, and December's is Giftedness

Each day has a quote related to the topic, a practical reflection Mom's can relate to, and a question to ponder. I didn't get a chance to read the whole book yet (I think I will actually read it on a day by day basis the way it was intended), but flipping through the pages today I found many beautiful reflections and things to think about. Just in case you were curious, my reflections can be found on March 31, September 19, and November 20.

The Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion would be a lovely gift for yourself or for any of the Catholic Mom's in your lives.


No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...