Friday, June 23, 2006

New Spiritual Director

I met with my new spiritual director for the first time today. I really like her! My past two directors have helped me immensely over the past three years, but this is my first time with someone who is a mom (and a grandmother!) and can really understand that experience. We were swapping stories about life with a three-year-old as she is helping to care for her three-year-old granddaughter. Today was really just a getting to know you kind of meeting, but hopefully this will be a beneficial relationship. God always sends you the people you need when you need them!

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...