Thursday, September 21, 2006

New Website Updates

I just posted two new articles:

Helping Your Children Grow in a Sinful World

Naming Your Baby After a Saint


The one on naming your baby reminded me of how I got my own name. My mother had always liked the name Patrice, especially because it rhymed with my sister's name - Therese. However, she wasn't sure if it was a saint's name until she went on a trip up to Canada and found Rue St. Patrice (St. Patrice Street) so when I was young I would always tell people I was named after a street sign in Canada!

As for my own children, they are named for the Biblical David and Isaac but there are several St. David's and at least one St. Isaac that I know of so I think that they are covered!

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...