Saturday, May 03, 2008

Enjoyable Moments of Beauty

I had the chance to experience many moments of beauty the past couple of days. Yesterday I went with Isaac's class to Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory. The butterflies and their surroundings were breathtaking.

Today, the kids went to the circus with Grandma, and my husband and I went to an art show at the Indian Orchard Mills. It is an old mill converted into studio and gallery space for many artists. That in itself is a beautiful thing - making use of a building that would otherwise simply serve as a reminder of industry and jobs that no longer exist. I saw many great works of art today, but my favorites were by Heidi Coutu/ Her work was amazing, and far, far out of my price range! That's OK. I can still look and appreciate!

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...