Saturday, February 20, 2010

Prayer to St. Jude for Today

St. Jude, you are with me in all that is new. May your path of hope be mine in the days ahead. I promise in faith to share your hope with others, to forgive as I am forgiven by my father in heaven, and to show sympathy and kindness at every opportunity. Guide me, St. Jude, so that I will begin each day with gratitude on my lips, with truth on my mind, and with hope in my heart. Challenge me, St. Jude, so that I will end each day reflecting on my actions and motivations so that I will grow in faith, love, and hope. Amen.

From the Shrine of St. Jude

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...