Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Two New Paintings

I'm sharing my latest two offerings from my Saturday night painting sessions.




Blue, Teddy, and Goose

I did this one for my boys. These are their three favorite friends. Blue and Goose are Isaac's. Blue has been well-loved. He has one velvet eye and a velvet nose that replaced the ones he originally had. Teddy has been David's companion since the day Isaac was born.



Waiting

I had taken a photo of this mailbox when I was on vacation this past summer. I like mailboxes and I love getting mail. This one has a letter just waiting to be picked up and sent on its journey.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...