Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Two Short Prayers from Consoling the Heart of Jesus

These two prayers are part of the collection found in Consoling the Heart of Jesus - Prayer Companion

When my Sin Discourages Me

O Jesus, I feel that I've ruined everything by my sin. I'm so sorry for what I've done, and I will do my best not to do it again. Dear Jesus, by the power of your infinite mercy, I trust somehow you can fix not only the evil I've done but bring an even greater good out of it.

For Conforming My Will to God's Will

Jesus, behold, I give you my heart. If my desires aren't in harmony with yours, then please change them according to your wisdom and love. Dear Jesus, you know that by myself, I'm too weak to change my desires, but you can do it. Jesus, I trust you to do it. Jesus, I thank you in advance for doing it.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...