I am a writer, artist, and homeschooling mom. Here you will find musings on life, readings, and a relationship with God. To add a RSS feed to this blog, go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/SpiritualWoman
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Do you sometimes lose count when saying your Rosary?
When you say your Rosary (as I often do) while engaging in some other activity, whether it be walking, driving, folding laundry, etc., it becomes pretty easy to lose count of whether you have said 10 Hail Mary's for each decade. As I continued reading The Rosary Workout
today, Peggy Bowes offered this wonderful solution: "All extra prayers are offered for the Souls in Purgatory, and I ask my guardian angel to finish any prayers that I forgot." I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#OpenBook for September 2026
Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...
-
These are excerpts from some of St. Gianna's writings: "Prayer is the search for God who is in heaven and everywhere, since He i...
-
Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...
-
The two featured names of the day on the Ave Maria Press Facebook Catholic Baby Name Contest are "Helen" and "Ethan" -...
No comments:
Post a Comment