Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Some great quotes on the Rosary

I am currently reading The Rosary Workout by Peggy Bowes. In it, I came across these two great quotes about saying the Rosary:

Even for those souls who pray without meditating, the simple act of taking the beads in hand to pray is already a remembrance of God, of the supernatural. - St. Lucia of Fatima

If you say the Rosary faithfully until death, I do assure you that in spite of the gravity of your sins you shall receive a never-fading crown of glory. For even if you are now on the brink of damnation, even if you have one foot in Hell, even if you have sold your soul to the devil, sooner or later you will be converted. Heaven will amend your life and save your soul if you say the Rosary devoutly every day of your life. - St. Louis de Montfort

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...