Monday, July 23, 2012

Documenting High School Homeschooling

My kids aren't quite at high school age, but they will be there before I know it and I have already started thinking about what our high school homeschool might look like (I can't help it - I am a planner. God tends to laugh uproariously at my plans, but I still feel the need to make them.) Karen Edmisten has been running an interesting series on what her homeschool high school has looked like, and what she has learned from the experience. In this installment, she shows how she has documented her somewhat unschoolish high school for her daughter: http://karenedmisten.blogspot.com/2012/07/you-find-what-works-and-you-do-it-part_21.html

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...