Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Look at Life with a Child with Severe Special Needs

One of the blogs I follow is written by a college classmate who has two "typical" teenagers and a pre-teen child with severe special needs. I'm friends with her on Facebook and I am constantly amazed by her faith and fortitude and daily struggle.

Her daughter is currently in the hospital again and she has written a powerful blog post about the difficulties inherent in that, not only for her daughter who is sick, but for the family as a whole. I invite you to read her blogpost here: Loneliness and perhaps say a prayer or two for her and her family. I'm sure that they could use it.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...