I am a writer, artist, and homeschooling mom. Here you will find musings on life, readings, and a relationship with God. To add a RSS feed to this blog, go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/SpiritualWoman
Friday, August 03, 2012
Quilt Block in Honor of St. Brigid of Ireland
I've got my latest quilt block pattern up over on my Patron Saints Quilts blog. This one is in honor of St. Brigid of Ireland and is a quilted representation of St. Brigid's Cross. Please visit: Patron Saint Quilts - St. Brigid in order to download the free pattern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#OpenBook for September 2026
Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...
-
These are excerpts from some of St. Gianna's writings: "Prayer is the search for God who is in heaven and everywhere, since He i...
-
Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...
-
The two featured names of the day on the Ave Maria Press Facebook Catholic Baby Name Contest are "Helen" and "Ethan" -...

No comments:
Post a Comment