Thursday, November 29, 2012

Soft and Huggable Dolls of the Saints

Had these Softsaints Dolls existed when I was a little girl, I'm sure I would have been begging my parents to get me one for Christmas. I always loved dolls, and I had a nun doll that was one of my favorites. I would have been ecstatic to have one (or more!) of these saint dolls that are actually made to be played with. There are so many to choose from (the photo is of the one of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton).

If you have a special little girl on your Christmas list, one of these dolls just may be the perfect present. Check them out at http://www.softsaints.com.

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...