Monday, May 14, 2007

A Prayer for those you Love

My friend Martha sent me this prayer today and I thought I would share it with all of you. Please feel free to copy it and send it to those you love.

>> Father, I ask You to bless my friends,
>>relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this
>>right now. Show them a new revelation of Your love and power . Holy
>>Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where
>>there is pain, give them Your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt,
>>release a renewed confidence through Your grace. Where there is need, I ask
>>you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their
>>goings and their comings. In Jesus' precious name. Amen.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...