Saturday, March 27, 2010

Serendipity

I was flipping through my copy of Alphatudes: The Alphabet of Gratitude and came across this definition.

Serendipity is God's way of remaining anonymous.

When we trust our intuition and faithfully follow our hearts' desires, serendipity frequently occurs in our lives. We develop a keep awareness of how God's miracles are unfolding us in the most magical ways. More often than not, we gloriously arrive at a destination that is far beyond our wildest imagination.

Dear God,
Align my life with your divine timing. Heighten my awareness of the serendipitous miracles that you have sprinkled along my path. Thank you for gracing my life with the magic of serendipity.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...