It shouldn't have really been as difficult as it was to find a coloring picture for St. Patrick's Day for my CCD class that actually featured St. Patrick (as opposed to leprechauns or pots of gold), but it was. In case you are looking for one as well, here is a link. If you save the image, you can create a coloring sheet with it.
http://www.thecolor.com/Coloring/St%20Patrick.aspx
I am a writer, artist, and homeschooling mom. Here you will find musings on life, readings, and a relationship with God. To add a RSS feed to this blog, go to http://feeds.feedburner.com/SpiritualWoman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
#OpenBook for September 2026
Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...
-
These are excerpts from some of St. Gianna's writings: "Prayer is the search for God who is in heaven and everywhere, since He i...
-
Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...
-
The two featured names of the day on the Ave Maria Press Facebook Catholic Baby Name Contest are "Helen" and "Ethan" -...
No comments:
Post a Comment