Wednesday, June 20, 2007

US Catholic this Month

I always look forward to my monthly issue of US Catholic. While I don't agree with everything that they publish (they lean a little more to the left than I do), I always learn something from its pages and it always makes me think. Here are some great tidbits that I picked up this month:

Searching for a religious alternative to YouTube? GodTube asks users to "broadcast Him." Religious videos from all different persuasions are featured.

Looking for a Catholic Soul Mate? There are several websites out there dedicated to bringing Catholics together. Check out Ave Maria Singles, Catholic Mingle, Catholic Singles,
Catholic Daters, or Catholic Match.

Interested in Spiritual Scrapbooking? Cory Richardson-Lauve has just written The Scrapbooking Journey: A Hands-on Guide to Spiritual Discovery which offers eight projects to help scrapbookers "go deeper with this latest form of creative journaling."

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...