Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Inspiring Words from Matthew Kelly

Matthew Kelly, the New York Times best selling author of Rediscover Catholicism, was recently profiled in St. Anthony's Messenger about life now that he is father. He was asked what aould be 3 - 5 steps to "achieving the best version of myself." He replied:

I can give you one step: ask yourself at the beginning of each day, "What can I do today to become a better version of myself?"

That is a good decision-making tool. Am I using my time wisely? Is what I am doing right now helping or hurting my efforts to be a better person, to live life the way God wants me to, to ultimately be with God in heaven?

1 comment:

Someone said...

truely inspiring words right here
dantes inferno

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...