Friday, August 12, 2011

Prayer for Employment

This came to me via a prayer card sent out by the Marian Helpers

God, our Father,
I turn to you seeking your divine help
and guidance as I look for suitable employment.
I need Your wisdom to guide my footsteps
along the right path, and to lead me to find
the proper things to say and do in this quest.
I wish to use the gifts and talents
You have given me, but I need the opportunity
to do so with gainful employment.
Do not abandon me, dear Father,
in this search, but rather grant me this favor
I seek so that I may return to You with praise
and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance.
Grant this through Christ, our Lord.
Amen

2 comments:

Mary B said...

Thank you!

Educated Eater said...

This was beaitiful, thank you!

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...