Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wanted: Dating Catholic Male

As many of you are aware, I am an editor with Catholic Exchange. While I post many articles, I don't always have the opportunity to go back and see what the response to an article was. However, when I logged in tonight, I noticed that Wanted: Dating Catholic Male had over 300 "likes" on Facebook. Anthony Buono definitely hit a nerve.

I'm the first to admit I never met a man who met all these qualities. It is definitely a "perfect" man kind of list, and just like with us women, we all fall a bit (more than a bit?) short. It is good to allow for some imperfections, yet this list definitely gives men something to aim for.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...