Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wake-Up Call Changes Priest

My mother has shared with me the story of Father Steven Scheier more than a few times after seeing him on EWTN. I was excited to see it in the most recent issue of the National Catholic Register.

His story is really very powerful. While it is personal testimony and, as such, no one is required to believe in it, I do believe that it is real. I do believe in near-death experiences and the transformation in people that have had them. His story provides a counterweight to the many stories we hear of happy, peaceful experiences. Not everyone has a positive experience when they cross to the other side. We will be held accountable for our lives. Read his story and decide for yourself: Wake-Up Call Changes Priest

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...