Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Watch a Live Traditional Latin Mass

On my list of things I'd like to do someday is attend a traditional Latin Mass. I have no desire to give up attending the Novus Ordo, but I am curious about the Extraordinary Form. I think it would be interesting to see.

Tomorrow (February 2nd), His Excellency Archbishop Wenski of Miami will celebrate a Solemn Pontifical High Mass for the Feast of Candlemas at 7:30 p.m. It will be streamed live at www.LiveMass.net and on iMass.

1 comment:

Eva said...

Thanks for posting this! Our parish here has a Latin Mass every Sunday. My oldest would like to serve as an altar boy at it, but has to study all the Latin responses first.

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...