Monday, April 22, 2013

Moments of Beauty from My Garden

Each year I  plant my tulips and daffodils in the fall as my act of faith that spring will come. This year, spring has been slow in coming. The plants started growing back in February but then they stayed sort of mid-growth all March. I wondered if they would actually be able to grow, but even with my minimal gardening ability, they never fail me (one of the main reasons why I plant them.) The daffodils started blooming a couple weeks ago. The tulips emerged the past couple days. I've also included a photo of the stone angel that keeps guard over my garden all growing season.




2 comments:

Chris said...

So pretty!

Have a great day!

Patrice Fagnant-MacArthur said...

Thank you! Hope you have a great day as well :)

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...