Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Plant a Biblical Garden

Spring has finally come to my part of the world. My daffodils are blooming and the tulips should be opening up soon.

I read an interesting article on Biblical Gardens in the April 2013 issue of St. Anthony Messenger. Unfortunately, they seem to have to change the policy on that site and no longer have all their articles available to link to.

I did however come across this site on Biblical Gardens and it seems like a great project for some of the ambitious gardeners that I know. http://www.biblicalgardens.com/Biblical_Garden_Basics.html

1 comment:

Chris said...

Terrific idea here !! How creative!
Thanks for the link to the spots that have more info, Patrice!

Have a great day:)

xoxoxo

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...