Friday, April 23, 2010

Why Minimalism Should Not Be Entered Into Lightly

I am not a minimalist. I can't even pretend to be one. But sometimes, I think that there might be one trapped deep inside me. I'm happiest when I am giving stuff away. I don't need much clothes or shoes or even books. I love books, but I like to take them out from the library. The ones I receive to review, I donate to the library once I am done. Anyway, maybe someday I'll embrace a minimalist lifestyle.

Here is a good article referred to me by a friend's blog: Why Minimalism Should Not Be Entered Into Lightly Much of what he says is true. I discovered that just doing my 40 bags in 40 days project.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...