Thursday, September 02, 2010

Following God's Will

I was sitting in Big Y today, getting about 10 minutes of reading done before picking my children up from Little Y (the child-care center at the grocery store - best invention ever!). My current book is The Story of a Soul: A New Translation (Living Library), the autobiography of St. Therese the Little Flower. As I was reading it, the following thought came to me:

Whatever God Wants
However He Wants
Whenever He Wants It


That should be the goal for my life, and I would really like to live up to that, and I try and fail every single day. But, even given my failure, it is still a good mantra.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...