Thursday, September 09, 2010

A Reminder that God Sees All and Knows All

Psalm 139 is the Psalm for today. (vs. 1-3, 13-14, 23-24)

Yahweh, you examine me and you know me.
You know when I sit, when I rise,
you understand my thoughts from afar.
You watch when I walk or lie down,
You know every detail of my conduct.

You created my inmost self,
Knit me together in my mother's womb.
For so many marvels I thank you;
a wonder am I, and all your works are wonders.

God, examine me and know my heart,
test me and know my concerns.
Make sure that I am not on my way to ruin,
and guide me on the road of eternity.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...