Sunday, February 09, 2014

Spirit Among Us - Catholic Book/Gift Store in Western Massachusetts

My local newspaper ran a wonderful article on Spirit Among Us - a Catholic Book / Gift store in Ludlow, Massachusetts, ran by a Deacon and his wife - as much a ministry of love and service as it is a business.

Unfortunately, the newspaper didn't seem to post the article on-line and I already recycled my newspaper so I don't have much more information than that. But, I would be remiss if I didn't at least give them a plug. They are happy to special order religious books and items, and as a Deacon, the owner can even bless them for you!

Please visit their website at Spirit Among Us and if you are in the area, please consider shopping there for your religious goods.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...