Saturday, March 06, 2010

March 6, 2010 Saturday of Lent

Bless the LORD, O my soul;
and all my being, bless his holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits.
- Psalm 103:1-2

I admit it, of all the types of prayer, praise is hardest for me. I was not born "a glass half full" kind of person. So, I desperately need these reminders to be thankful for all the wonderful things God has done for me and for all of us. There are so many! If God stopped thinking about me, even for an instant, I would cease to exist. Each breath that I take, each movement, each interaction with creation and other people is a gift from God above! Praise the Lord today for all the great things He has done for us!

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...