Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Angel in the Waters

Long-time readers of my blog will know that Angel in the Waters is one of my all-time favorite children's books. In fact, I love this book so much I think every family with young children should own a copy of it. (I don't make that recommendation lightly as I am generally a firm believer in the idea that books can be borrowed and don't need to make a permanent home in my house). My children have read and re-read this book countless times and every time they have read it or I have read it to them, it fills all of us with tremendous faith and peace. We read it last night and I knew I had to post about it again for any of you who might not be aware of it.

It is a beautiful book showing a child developing in the womb with his guardian angel by his side, an guardian angel who will always be with him until he takes him safely into the next world. It is one, truly, not to be missed.

No comments:

#OpenBook for March 2024

  Welcome to #OpenBook. I'm joining up with Carolyn Astfalk who hosts an #OpenBook Linkup on CatholicMom.com . Here's what I'v...